Sunday, December 2, 2012

25 Days of Thankfulness: Day 2. Build On It!

I am hoping to be quite prolific this month, at least till Christmas. I started the 25 days of Thankfulness yesterday (the 1st), though I couldn't post until this morning. That means 2 posts today! That may happen with these if I get behind. Today I am thankful for technology!

In this morning's sermon at Mass, our deacon talked about time and all of our time saving gadgets. Today we are all about time saving, time management, and time efficiency. However he says we haven't learned how to spend time or increase its quality. I have has my own issues with time, which I'm sure will be another post. But I do know that technology has contributed good things to my time. So I am thankful for that.

Thinking about it has also prompted me to think of all the other things that are associated with technology to be thankful for. So that's Tip #2. When you think of something to be thankful for, build on it. For example, with technology you could be thankful for the money to purchase it, the physical ability to use it, or the time to enjoy it. It's up to you, but it's a good exercise. Next time you're thankful for something, think of one thing associated with it to build upon your thankfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment