Saturday, December 22, 2012

25 Days of Thankfulness: Day 22. Look for Thankfulness!

In this season of giving, many are thankful. There are horrible things happening in the world and it's easy to be overwhelmed by them. The TV tells us what will bring in ratings, not what will nourish our souls. You'll have to look for it. But you can always find simple stories that will help your heart back into the holiday season. Stories like this one:

I would encourage you to find a source of good news. I do know there is a Twitter feed with nothing but links to uplifting news. I'll link that for you as soon as I find it again. These stories almost always include someone being thankful, and generous givers. You and I can be thankful that there are people out there that provide that love and beauty for us to read about.

*Edit*
I found a source of good news! This is the site, and here and here are the Twitter feeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment