Friday, December 7, 2012

25 Days of Thankfulness: Day 7. A Time for Thanks!

photo via kojotomoto on Flickr
Today I am thankful for time. You are probably thankful for this too, and it's time (Hah!) to expand upon it. Luckily, my son is napping right now. That means I get to type furiously and hope I get done before he wakes. And I am thankful for that. For that tiny sliver of time to myself. I am thankful for the time I get to spend every day. Just that, I get to spend time every day. So do you! We may have many demands on our time, but at least we still have it! There are so many lives cut short. Sometimes our lives get turned on their heads, but as long as you're alive you have something to be thankful for. Think about the time you have had to spend on this earth. You may regret some of it. Move past that to see that even if you think you wasted some of that time, every second was a gift to you that you can appreciate.

I know some of these posts are short, as I am fitting them in throughout the day. Eventually I'd like to get ahead of myself, and have posts scheduled to drop in advance, but for now I am just grateful I get to write at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment