Wednesday, December 12, 2012

25 Days of Thankfulness: Day 11. Keep It Up!

I knew it would happen. :) I'm one day behind, and I didn't manage my regular post on Monday. But you know what? That's ok. I've been talking about keeping thankfulness a regular fixture in your life. I've have been thankful yesterday and today, but I just couldn't post. So today I'd like to tell you: if you forget to be thankful, and then you realize it, don't let guilt take over!

Keep being a thankful person. Start over. Obviously you've remembered now, so start with that! Keep it up! Just because we make something a habit doesn't mean that we don't forget sometimes. I'd like to say grace before every meal, but I haven't made it a habit yet. I often forget. That doesn't prevent me from saying grace when I remember. Keep going and you'll be able to keep enriching your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment